Products & Services
Products We Use:
We will use any of the book keeping software packages but are power users & specialists in XERO and MYOB accounting software products.
At The BookSitters we will clean up your paperwork, put tools & procedures in place to streamline your book keeping and make doing business easier for you. We will save you time and alleviate the compliance pressure from your business by doing what we love and taking responsibility for keeping you up to date, on time, clean and compliant, just like a freshly painted house!
Services We Offer:
We are in the Book Keeping Business because we love what we do. Let us take a fresh look at the way you do your books and approach your business! Our Book Keeping services include any or all of the following:
- New Business or do you need to streamline current book keeping systems
- Data Entry - the day to day grind. Ask us about the time saving tools to do it better
- Bank Reconciliation - you provide us with bank statements we do the rest
- Accounts Receivable - bringing in the money sooner, pay now options
- Accounts Payable - streamlining your bills processing, automating
- Online Banking - producing .csv files for you to bulk pay bills
- Cash Flow Management - money in and money out and what's left?
- Budgeting - customising budgets to reflect on verses actuals
- Payroll - setup, fix-up, processing, IAS Reporting
- BAS Agent Services - we are registered BAS Agents with all insurances
- End of Payroll Year - what do you need to provide to employees and the ATO?
- Taxable Supplier Payments - what are they and do you need to lodge?
- End of Financial Year - what should you do to prepare?
- Management Reports
- Administration - filing, archiving, implementation of Office Policies & Procedures
- Business Planning and Business Reviews
We add value to your business by managing your accounts, continually reviewing the way we complete your book keeping and providing you with practical business advice. By managing your book keeping for you - we are able to 'Paint the Picture Behind Your Numbers' through monthly reports so that you understand where your business has been, where it is going and what you could do differently.
Email The BookSitters email@example.com now or call to book a FREE one-hour consultation to discuss your requirements and let us help
you take a fresh look at your business and your book keeping.
If you need general business and marketing guidance, The BookSitters can do that, too. With experience in retail, construction, transport, hospitality, healthcare, financial and not-for-profit industries, our professional, practical advice can help streamline your operation and improve your bottom line. Let us take a fresh look at your business today to paint the picture behind your numbers.
How we work - The BookSitters Philosophy
Wetake the timeto understand the needs of your business and tailor our services to suit what you need within your budget. We then provide a written 'Letter of Engagement' outlining the scope of our services, fees and responsibilities. Our work can be performed remotely or onsite and you can choose to see us on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly basis.
A 'professional, proficient and practical approach' to book keeping & business management. To keep your business clean, current and compliant.
Call today 0408 62 47 52